Thursday, March 18, 2010

Client Testimonials

Welcome DEKRA Expert

We are very proud of our growing reputation as a provider of high-quality service. Please browse among some of the comments from some of our customers to see what others think.

"Thanks for the report so quickly,"

Hutchison - 27/11/09

"Overall, very impressed. The speed of the process made me choke and close the store before a number of other interested parties has. The engineer is an excellent client facing skills.

Mr. Whitfield - 28/11/09

"Excellent service - would I have done that before with the purchase of vehicles.

Mr. Picton - 2/12/09

David - the vehicle inspector was absolutely great - I would arrive at my positive feedback and let him know how his phone, his explanation of the vehicle, and professionalism in general was excellent, as - I Thank you.

Mr. Erlam - 4/12/09

"Their efficiency, courtesy and professionalism was outstanding calls. If only all companies followed your excellent customer service! Thank You!

Ms O'Donoghue - 8/12/09

"Very fast service and professionalism. Thank you.

Mr. Houston - 8/12/09

"The service from start to finish is exemplary. An examination of the vehicle was a very comprehensive and oral report in the next few hours were very popular. The 12-page report, who had arrived by email in the evening the point that a Check before you buy. In my case (I have not purchased the vehicle), the fee under £ 200 saved me £ 1000 in repair bills possible. My thanks go to all the team Dekra but especially to Mr. Healey, after inspection of the vehicle, said its results (positive and negative) in a more comprehensible. I see no other word but "perfect" for by DEKRA.

Dr. Overson - 2/1/2010

"This monitoring is done quickly and efficiently. Good oral feedback to the engineer."

Mr. Beasty - 8/1/10

"Thanks for the quick turnaround to get the check. Could not get easily in the snow. Thank you. James'

Mr. Ray - 14/1/10

No comments:

Post a Comment